Interact is Rotary International’s service club for young people ages 12 to 18. Interact clubs are sponsored by individual Rotary clubs, which provide support and guidance, but they are self-governing and self-supporting.
Club membership varies greatly. Clubs can be single gender or mixed, large or small. They can draw from the student body of a single school or from two or more schools in the same community.
Each year, Interact clubs complete at least two community service projects, one of which furthers international understanding and goodwill. Through these efforts, Interactors develop a network of friendships with local and overseas clubs and learn the importance of
- Developing leadership skills and personal integrity
- Demonstrating helpfulness and respect for others
- Understanding the value of individual responsibility and hard work
- Advancing international understanding and goodwill
As one of the most significant and fastest-growing programs of Rotary service, with more than 10,700 clubs in 109 countries and geographical areas, Interact has become a worldwide phenomenon. Almost 200,000 young people are involved in Interact.
Interact Clubs Sponsored by our Club
- Interact Club of St.Stanilaus High School (Established in 1989-90)
- Interact Club of Jamnabai Narsee School (1994-95)
- Interact Club of K.D.N.Shruti School for Hearing Impaired (1998-99)
- Interact Club of Raja Ramdeo Podar Shala (1998-99)
- Interact Club of Anandilal Podar Vidayala (1999-00)
- Interact Club of Apostolic Carmel High School (1999-00)
- Interact Club of Lilavatibai Podar High School (1999-00)
- Interact Club of Ecole Mondiale World School (2007-08)